- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of construction projects.
- Plan, lead and coordinate assistant superintendents and subcontractors work activities for a particular project.
- Ensure implementation of safety program that creates a safe and healthy work environment through the job site and adheres to OSHA safety and record keeping requirements.
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance and productivity of subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed and the project is executed effectively and within budget.
- Advise management of potential problems, work interferences or schedule difficulties, while assisting in circumventing or mitigating such conflicts. Provide assistance to involved contractors in resolving problems.
- Advise management of cost implications, i.e., change orders, back charges, etc.
- Contribute to the development of a thoughtful project pre-plan which includes a schedule, work sequences, manpower utilization, material handling and storage requirements and equipment use.
- Interface with owner, architect, and design professionals to ensure compliance to design intent and owner satisfaction. Facilitate discovery and correction of contract document “errors and omissions” and problem solving to reduce the cost incurred.
- Use current construction management system to perform record-keeping tasks including, composing daily diaries, maintaining project logs, and retrieving RFIs, submittal logs, and agreements.
- Train, motivate, and support employees in developing their capabilities to further company, project, and personal development goals.
- Perform additional assignments as directed by superiors or as required for successful project completion.
- Ability to adapt to technology advancement within our company and the construction industry.
- Health insurance
- 401k match
- PTO and Holidays
- 3+ years of commercial construction experience
- Preferred OSHA 10 Hour or OSHA 30 Hour Certification
- GED or higher
- Valid driver’s license
Work Location and Hours
- Position is located at various jobsites in Central Indiana
- Work days are Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm